Full Stack .Net Developer
Do you consider yourself more of a problem solver than a Software Engineer? We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to reach passed the boundaries of the standard software development role, using their intelligence to bring solutions in all aspects of the SDLC; from scoping and future proofing architectural design, to hands-on development, and testing.
About Us: Recently voted one of Orlando Business Journal's 2022 Best Places to Work, Biller Genie is an award-winning B2B SaaS platform that helps businesses get paid faster. We are based in Miami, FL and growing rapidly, with clients all over the United States. Google “Biller Genie” to learn more about our company.
We are looking for a Full-Stack .Net Developer who can learn our codebase and infrastructure quickly and work collaboratively in an Agile environment. If you think of yourself as a super-utility programmer Swiss army knife — someone who can think strategically and act tactically on multiple fronts — we want you to join our growing team of talented engineers asap!
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Lead software development projects from idea to implementation by tracking and managing progress, risks and dependencies
- Architect future-proof solutions to support growing business needs while thoroughly considering the system impact
- Gather and refine requirements, and release software in a timely fashion
- Provide mentorship and guidance to the team members to achieve highest levels of quality and productivity
- Build and maintain design system/pattern library and improve UI
- Be adaptive and strike a good balance between speed and efficiency
- 90% hands-on development
- Develop a deep understanding of the system, write technical specifications, mentor development team, enforce coding standards
- Contribute in change control policies, software builds, deployment strategies, code reviews and software recommendations
- Take part in agile ceremonies to estimate and execute programming projects
- Perform other duties required by Management
This role will be based in the Orlando area.
- Flexible work hours
- Health benefits
- 401k with match
- Open PTO policy
- Salary $90k - $120k commensurate with experience
- Minimum 5+ years of hands-on programming on the .NET platform using C#
- Minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience working with ASP.NET (MVC)
- Extensive knowledge of software development, QA methodologies & release process
- Hands on experience with front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Exposure to building web services using Web API
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and proven implementation skills
- Previous experience working with source control tools (TFS, SVN, or GIT)
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- .Net Core, Code First migrations and Observer Design Pattern a huge plus
- Must be physically located in the United States and able to travel for quarterly in person strategy meetings
The ideal candidate will have experience across all areas of software development lifecycle with the resources and experience to drive growth. You will apply your “hands-on” expertise working the latest technologies using the .Net Core Framework and its evolving ecosystem of libraries and tools.
This role is critical to the continued growth and success of our business, and you will be an integral part of our strategic direction. As such, we are looking for an entrepreneurial minded individual that believes in our vision and is looking for a long-term partnership.