Customer Support Specialist
We are looking for a tech-savvy SaaS Support Specialist with great attention to detail and excellent communication skills. As a SaaS Support Specialist, you will be responsible for responding to tickets, emails, chats, phone queries and offer training and support to customers using Biller Genie. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, who can learn quickly, maintain focus, and work well collaboratively while being responsible for their own results in an autonomous environment.
About Us: Biller Genie is an innovative invoicing and accounts receivable automation software that helps companies get their invoices paid faster and eliminate busy work. Our technology is disrupting the payments and accounting industries and helps our clients advance, automate, and optimize their entire Accounts Receivable process. Visit www.billergenie.com to learn more about our company.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Assist customers via the ticketing system, phone, email, Zoom, and chat
- Identify and troubleshoot customer-reported issues and work closely with our development team to correct bugs or discrepancies in our software
- Provide positive, polite, and professional customer support through empathy, understanding, and ingenuity.
- Engage with customers in light training as needed to remedy issues reported
- Create and document support tickets that include daily interactions with customers, reported issues, and completed solutions while following all internal processes at all times.
- Author help articles as needed to improve our online knowledgebase
- Passionately and diligently work to resolve issues reported by customers
- Support internal teams with customer-reported issues and with general questions about the software
- Stay up to date with new features released in our software
- Keep up in a fun, fast-paced environment surrounded by a passionate team that believes in the Biller Genie vision and journey!
- Minimum 1-3 years of tech-savvy customer service experience, preferably with a SaaS fintech with payment processing being a huge plus
- Demonstrated ability to provide superior Customer Service in a fast-paced environment. Experience in startups a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple projects and issues simultaneously in a calm, cool, collected manner.
- Attention to detail and ability to perform in a high-energy high-expectation environment
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Experience with QuickBooks, Salesforce, HubSpot, or payment processing is a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual who wants to be a part of a great team and be rewarded for overachievement. We provide on-the-job training and the latest technology to help you be successful, but expectations for you to perform are high and we are growing quickly. This role is critical to the growth and success of our business, and you will be an integral part of our success. As such, we are looking for an entrepreneurial-minded individual that believes in our vision and growth strategies and is looking for a long-term partnership.
This is an onsite position that will be held in the Orlando area.
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and life benefits available
- Flexible work hours