Account Executive (Florida REMOTE)
- Full Time
- Entry Level
We are looking for a unique breed — a natural closer with a head for managing projects, client relationships and support. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, can learn quickly, maintain focus and work collaboratively while being responsible for their own results in an autonomous environment. If you think of yourself as a super-utility Swiss army knife — someone who can think strategically and act tactically on multiple fronts — we want you to join our growing team of talented, smart superstars and help us build a national brand.
About Us: Biller Genie is an innovative invoicing and accounts receivable automation software that helps companies get their invoices paid faster and eliminate busy work. Our free technology is disrupting the payments and accounting industries and helps our clients advance, automate, and optimize their entire Accounts Receivable process. We are based in Miami, FL and growing rapidly, with clients all over the United States. Visit www.billergenie.com to learn more about our company.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to achieve and expand customer goals resulting in upsells, cross-sells, and consistent renewals.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
- Assist customers through email, phone, screen-share, and chat with general software enquiries.
- Increase sales by driving product adoption, managing escalations, and thereby ensuring retention and long-term satisfaction.
- Grow our subscription business by conducting sales meetings, customizing marketing presentations and proposals to meet prospective client needs.
- Conduct evaluations and consult clients based on unique needs
- Recognize and relay feedback from the market and clients for product success. You will use that same skill to implement personal feedback from managers for your development
- Provide mentorship and guidance to the team members to achieve highest levels of quality and productivity
- Be adaptive and strike a good balance between speed and efficiency
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Software as a Service (SaaS) sales or customer service preferred.
- Driven, passionate about sales and customer service
- Strong experience in a metrics driven, fast-paced environments
- A motivated, coachable, and competitive go-getter, a resilient achiever driven to win and excel
- An energetic team player with exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Exposure to CRM applications (HubSpot) to successfully manage leads, opportunities, and accounts
- Base Salary + Commission
- Medical, dental, vision and life benefits available
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual who wants to be a part of a great team and be rewarded for overachievement. We provide on the job training and the latest technology to help you be successful, but expectations for you to perform are high and we are growing quickly. This role is critical to the growth and success of our business, and you will be an integral part to our success. As such, we are looking for an entrepreneurial minded individual that believes in our vision and growth strategies and is looking for a long-term partnership.