Executive Assistant (Orlando, FL)
About The Role: This role is an on-site, in-office position based in the Orlando area near International Drive, minutes from I-4 and the Turnpike. If you're applying from out of state, please indicate in the header of your resume you are "Planning to Relocate" or your application may be automatically rejected due to distance.
Our rapidly expanding fintech startup is looking for an enthusiastic and diligent Executive Assistant with great attention to detail and excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, who can learn quickly, maintain focus, and work well collaboratively while being responsible for their own results in an autonomous environment. If you think of yourself as a super-utility Swiss army knife — someone who can think strategically and act tactically on multiple fronts — we want you to join our growing team of talented, tech superstars and help us deliver great solutions to our clients.
About Us: Biller Genie is an innovative invoicing and accounts receivable automation software that helps companies get their invoices paid faster and eliminate busy work. Our technology helps our clients advance, automate, and optimize their entire Accounts Receivable process. We have offices in Miami and Orlando Florida, growing rapidly, with clients all over the United States. Visit www.billergenie.com to learn more about our company.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Managing calendars and acting as a gatekeeper
- Handle admin tasks for the President
- Managing and booking travel and trade shows
- Handling personal admin functions
- Driving initiatives forward that require multiple stakeholders
- Coordinating company-wide events: team building, holiday parties, etc.
- Handle confidential, sensitive information
- Be adaptive and strike a good balance between speed and efficiency
- Perform other duties required by Management
- Previous hands-on experience supporting CEO and/or additional C-Level executives in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Ability to perform in a high-energy high-expectation environment
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Proactive problem solver; doesn’t wait to be directed
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- High professional demeanor, positive outlook, and can-do attitude
- Must have experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior experience with Salesforce is a plus
Salary & Benefits:
- Health benefits
- 401k with match
- Unlimited PTO policy
This is a fantastic opportunity for a tech-driven individual who wants to be a part of a great team and be rewarded for overachievement. We provide on-the-job training and the latest technology to help you be successful, but expectations for you to perform are high and we are growing quickly. This role is critical to the growth and success of our business, and you will be an integral part of our success. As such, we are looking for an entrepreneurial-minded individual who believes in our vision and growth strategies and is looking for a long-term partnership.
To provide an automated A/R platform that seamlessly integrates existing business processes for the SMB market.
Our Core Values:
Get Shit Done Right - We work hard and ensure tasks are completed correctly and on time, every time.
Own it - We are subject matter experts who know what we know, and we are confident enough to speak up when we see something wrong.
Catch Up - We are high performers and love a fast-paced environment.
Believe in the Genie - We are passionate about where we are going as a team and we show we care.
Class shines - We are articulate professionals who carry ourselves well and speak with purpose.
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.