We are looking for a tech-savvy SaaS Support Specialist with great attention to detail and excellent communication skills. As a SaaS Support Specialist, you will be responsible for responding to tickets, emails, chats, phone queries and offer training and support to customers using Biller Genie. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, can learn quickly, maintain focus, and work well collaboratively while being responsible for their own results in an autonomous environment. Note that this is a role based in the Orlando area with occasional visits to our Miami, FL headquarters.
About Us: Biller Genie is an innovative invoicing and accounts receivable automation software that helps companies get their invoices paid faster and eliminate busy work. Our technology is disrupting the payments and accounting industries and helps our clients advance, automate, and optimize their entire Accounts Receivable process. We are based in Miami, FL and growing rapidly, with clients all over the United States. Visit www.billergenie.com to learn more about our company.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to achieve and expand customer goals resulting in upsells, cross-sells, and consistent renewals.
- Be the primary point of contact from the initial software install and nurture long-term customer relationships through strategic consultative sales.
- Assist customers through email, phone, screen-share, and chat with general software inquiries.
- Increase sales by driving product adoption, managing escalations, and thereby ensuring retention and long-term satisfaction.
- Grow our subscription business by conducting sales meetings, customizing marketing presentations and proposals to meet prospective client needs.
- Conduct evaluations and consult clients based on unique needs
- Recognize and relay feedback from the market and clients for product success. You will use that same skill to implement personal feedback from managers for your development
- Provide mentorship and guidance to the team members to achieve the highest levels of quality and productivity
- Be adaptive and strike a good balance between speed and efficiency
- Minimum 1-3 years of tech-savvy account management experience, preferably with a SaaS fintech with payment processing being a huge plus
- Demonstrated ability to provide superior Customer Service in a fast-paced environment. Experience in startups a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple projects and issues simultaneously in a calm, cool, collected manner.
- Attention to detail and ability to perform in a high-energy high-expectation environment
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Experience with QuickBooks, Salesforce, HubSpot, or payment processing is a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual who wants to be a part of a great team and be rewarded for overachievement. We provide on the job training and the latest technology to help you be successful, but expectations for you to perform are high and we are growing quickly. This role is critical to the growth and success of our business, and you will be an integral part to our success. As such, we are looking for an entrepreneurial minded individual that believes in our vision and growth strategies and is looking for a long-term partnership.
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and life benefits available
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible work hours