A/R: Automated. Integrated. Simplified
About Us: Recently voted one of Orlando Business Journal's 2022 Best Places to Work, Biller Genie is an award-winning B2B SaaS company that is disrupting the A/R Automation category and scaling quickly towards Series A. We are based in Orlando & Miami, FL and growing rapidly, with clients all over the United States. Visit www.billergenie.com to learn more about our company.
The Biller Genie team is looking for Marketing Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing both partner and subscriber-facing marketing programs. You will lead with an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude. If you are passionate about marketing and love putting your creative side to work, Biller Genie is a perfect place to grow your career.
This position is on site and based in the Orlando area.
Responsibilities for Marketing Coordinator
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, partner, social media, digital campaigns, events, and feature releases
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral for internal and external teams and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Preparation of email campaigns – including graphics and copy
- Updating our Help Center with step-by-step guides
- Producing live stream videos
- Managing & creating content for social media
- Tracking & submitting awards & speaking proposals
- Development and implementation of the strategic and external events calendar (ie. Tradeshows, Corporate Events) to drive awareness with both new prospects and Partners
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Conduct market research, including competitive intelligence, and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities.
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 4 - 6 years of marketing, consulting, and/or agency experience
- Strong knowledge of various marketing tools such as Pardot & MailChimp, CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce), and content management systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Knowledgeable about social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) and capable of effectively leveraging them for content
- Must be skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Graphic design experience strongly desired: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Team player who can build strong relationships with different teams to plan and execute campaigns and oversee their full life-cycle
- Experience in branding and B2B marketing – SaaS experience– highly desired
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
To provide an automated A/R platform that seamlessly integrates existing business processes for the SMB market.
Our Core Values:
Get Shit Done Right - We work hard and ensure tasks are completed correctly and on time, every time.
Own it - We are subject matter experts who know what we know, and we are confident enough to speak up when we see something wrong.
Catch Up - We are high performers and love a fast-paced environment.
Believe in the Genie - We are passionate about where we are going as a team and we show we care.
Class shines - We are articulate professionals who carry ourselves well and speak with purpose.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open PTO policy and holidays